How to import Contacts
1. Open the RapidXL app. Tap the choose file button.
2. Choose file dialogue box will appear.
3. Select the file from phones (internal/external) memory.
4. File type must be .xls (MS Excel 95, 98, 2000, XP and 2003).
5. Once the file is uploaded, tap the import button.
6. Contacts have been imported successfully.
7. Header names must be typed correctly otherwise it will not import the contacts. It does not matter where the columns are placed in Excel.
How to Export Contacts
1. Open the RapidXL app and tap the export button.
2. It will create an Excel or PDF file in phones internal memory with (Contacts) name and current date.